v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Artist/Entertainment Call for 2007 FAMEs! Triangle area.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Artist/Entertainment Call for 2007 FAMEs! Triangle area.
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

Artist/Entertainment call for 2007 FAMES

It's that time again.We're getting a jump on setting
up 2007.

ARTIST/DJ/Band CALL for 2007 FAMES

Calling all artists. Visual, Performance, Musical,
every sense, intice us.

Interested in showing your art (and selling, if you
choose) in a different atmosphere? A one night set up
and break down. No commission. No fees. You're in
charge of your money and your wares!

Glamoore Productions proudly hosts its third Saturday
installments of "Artistic Interpretations." Local art
one night expose' showcasing artistic talents from all
over the triangle area. From amateurs to
professionals. We combine the delights of fashion
themes, art, music, people and cocktails.

A unique blend of house music and other genres to get
you dancing later in the evening. Glamoore Productions
is currently seeking artists who are interested in
displaying their work in a "gallery" like no other.

Past FAME events have drawn large crowds inside
RINGSIDE's intimate, eclectic club with 4 floors of
entertainment.

No showing fee, no commission taken. We want you to
promote yourself and our party! This is a great way
for either emerging or well-established artists to
display their work in a "non-traditional" gallery-type
club setting. We simply provide the environmental
canvas to you for an evening of exceptional fashion,
art, music and culture.

So, if this sounds appetizing to your palate, uh-hmm,
we mean art palate (but not limited to this), then
please submit a response to this "art call". Please be
certain to include the following information in your
reply: Full Name, Email address, Phone Number,
description and/or either digital samples or an URL to
your online portfolio. We look forward to hearing from
you!

This next year we are also opening up the opportunity
for groups to get exposure on the 3rd floor. Message
me for more information! DJ/Band groups, or people
interested in throwing a party on the 3rd floor during
a FAME night. We give you the room and you throw a
party! Selective process - think creative and fun
here!

For more information or if you are interested in
submitting work, please contact Stephanie Moore: reply
here or email address: glamooreproductions (at) yahoo
(dot) commmmmmmmmm!

Thanks and have a lovely week!