v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] THIS SATURDAY: DJ NOETIC (San Fran) at KULTURE: Downtown Raleigh

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] THIS SATURDAY: DJ NOETIC (San Fran) at KULTURE: Downtown Raleigh
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, I will try this again....
Sorry!

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it
THIS SATURDAY at KULTURE: Downtown
Raleigh

FIRST Saturdays: Déjà GROOVE at KULTURE: Raleigh

This month we are featuring a special guest all the
way from San Francisco, DJ NOETIC! DJ Noetic brings a
style all her own to the decks. " ...with music, I
want to create a story, a feeling, a dreamscape for
the mind....." Noetic began her DJ career in 1996
spinning Drum and Bass on the east coast, affiliated
with Drum Tech Productions. She quickly progressed
landing a monthly spot at "Savannahs Finest DJs" and
residencies at Club Ones, "Jungle Night" and Felicias,
"Jungle Fever". All while attending art school in
Savannah GA.

Noetic crossed over into the House scene upon her
arrival to San Francisco in 2000. " The House vibe
here was off the hook and Tech House had really begun
to capture me. I found a soulful, sexy, confident
element in House music that Drum n Bass had moved away
from." Miss Noetic began spinning House in many venues
throughout San Francisco. http://www.femmedjs.com/

LeMOORE will open for NOETIC spinning up the
floors.You don't want to miss this!!! ROUSSEAU will be
getting down on the dance floor.

Bar, Expresso Bar, Free Wireless, Lounge areas,
Dancefloor... YOU! What else do we need?

Finally a place to have it all! Cool downtown Raleigh
lounge/coffee cafe/bar with DJs and a dancefloor!

Groovy music all night long!

KULTURE is located downtown Raleigh on the corner of
Cabarrus & Dawson. 430 S. Dawson Street (the old METRO
building where we used to do Flaunt parties!)

COME CHECK IT OUT! http://www.kulture.us/

KULTURE is now open!

Music starts at 10pm.Only $3 cover!18+

Join us as we help KULTURE revitalize downtown
Raleigh!

---------------------------------
Music is the Answer.
---------------------------------
06.17.06: FAME: The Enchanted Forest

Start preparing now for the Enchanted Forest Theme!
Come experience Ringside transformed into a forest of
Fairies and the such!

Check out Glamoore Girl's Fairy models with wings by
Pandora the Faerie. Custom made wings will also be for
sale! Watch out for Pandora flutttering around.

Fly to the beats of special guest DRAMADDICT (Sundaze
(Brooklyn). She will make your wings wiggle for sure.
LEMOORE will spin the usual tribal tracks to make you
scream and sweat.

What will the 3rd floor bring? We shall see.4th floor
lounge, as per usual, will excite your senses.

All night will be an adventure only you can experience
for yourself.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham

Doors open at 10pm:18+

---------------------------------
RAW: Thursday Nights: HOUSE and late night Sushi
special: Raleigh
RAW:Every Thursday at Sushi Blues

1/2 OFF ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away
your Thursday night with late night 1/2 off Sushi
rolls and deep house. Low-key rather than low-brow,
this is the night to check out the best in raw deep
house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off
your weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh