v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] NYE Party:Durham:2 more days for discounted tix!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, "v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org" <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] NYE Party:Durham:2 more days for discounted tix!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:02:00 -0800 (PST)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

Thank you for another wonderful year! You all make
this possible
for us. We enjoy throwing events that make you happy,
creative,
sharing. Smiling, happy people! We're sitting at the
top of a new
year, looking out with great optimism and ready to
take over our
own world. We count ourselves blessed that we have
great family
and friends, We're healthy (if you don't count
chocolate
addiction); somewhat fashionable, and ready to start a
new year!
With lots of new memories to be made.

Really, what more could a girl want? Except to spend
the first
day of the new year 2006 with YOU in the mix! We hope
that you
will be able to make it out to Ringside to spend it
with us. If
not this night, we look forward to many nights in the
new year of
FAME (fashion, art, music, entertainment)!

And so, my dear friends, I send you a very glamoorous
air kiss
and wish you the very best in this new year! May all
your dreams
come true (just keep them realistic). XOXOXO

2006 Midnight Mayhem Masquerade Ball:December
31

2006 Midnight Mayhem Masquerade Ball:December 31

It ’s a New Years Eve Masquerade party and you ’re
invited! The
night will be filled with friends from 2005 and new
friends to
make in 2006. Last year was a blast and filled to
capacity so get
your discounted tickets early!

Free Champagne and Party Favors. Balloon Drop at
midnight, Watch
the ball drop in NYE on the TV screens. Food and free
giveaways
from Ringside and Glamoore Productions.

Pick your floor to dance and prance! Suggested:Men
come dressed
in black and white and women come in color! Any color.
Wear your
favorite mask and keep us guessing! As always just
requested, not
mandatory.

1st floor/2nd –Start your new year work out with
Glamoore
Productions as LeMOORE spins the house that makes you
move!

3rd floor - CUTLASS brings on the Reaggae, Dub and
perhaps some
Hip Hop for those that need to work it to the bone!

4th Floor: HANG THE DJ! (YIKES) 80s like you ’ve never
heard
them! With video bar gems to share.

RINGSIDE: 919-680-2100 (after 7pm) 308 West Main
Street, Durham,
NC: 18+, Doors open at 10pm.

ADVANCE TICKETS FOR SALE: $15: paypal to
glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com BEFORE
12/31

$15 advance (before 12/31) $25 at door

Sushi Blues Thursday Nights

RAW:Every Thursday at Sushi Blues

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away
your Thursday
night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key
rather
than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best
in raw
deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off
your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

FAME: FREAK: 1/21/06

Help Glamoore Productions celebrate their 5 Year
Anniversary by
getting your FREAK on.

Yes, it is returning! F.R.E.A.K.

Start planning now to come as a freak or be surrounded
by freaks!

January 21, 2006! Mark it.

Ringside. 308 West Main Street. Durham, NC