v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Winter Music Conference / Ultra 2006 Dates Announced

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Winter Music Conference / Ultra 2006 Dates Announced
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

Winter Music Conference & Ultra Music Festival
Announce 2006 Dates

Winter Music Conference
March 24-28, 2006
Wyndham Resort
Miami Beach

Ultra Music Festival
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Bayfront Park, Miami

Dear Artists, Managers, Colleagues and Friends,

It is with great pleasure we announce the dates for
the 21st Annual Winter Music Conference and the 8th
Annual Ultra Music Festival . Winter Music Conference
will be held from March 24–28, 2006 at the Wyndham
Miami Beach Resort and Ultra will simultaneously take
place Saturday, March 25, 2006 at Miami's legendary
Bayfront Park & Amphitheatre as well as the after
party at American Airlines Arena.

In 2005 we exceeded our own expectations by increasing
WMC participation by over 1000 people and selling out
the over 48,000 capacity to Ultra Music Festival. We
thank you for your support in making this possible!

This year, the WMC – Ultra partnership will continue
for its 3rd consecutive year. We'd especially like to
thank the artists and teams who so actively
participated last year in both the WMC program and
performed at Ultra Music Festival.

We plan to continue this tradition of excellence by
working together to promote music within our own
industry and on a global scale for the fans. Together
with your participation we can make a difference.

As we evolve as a musical genre, bringing in rock and
electro elements, more live performances and industry
professionals, you will see a lot of new participants
in this year's program. We invite you to begin
planning how you would like to be a part of the 2006
WMC and Ultra Music Festival tradition. Below are the
contacts for the areas you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss performance
bookings, panels, marketing opportunities and press
relations.

We look forward to your participation in making the
electronic and dance music industry even stronger!

WMC General Info & Registration:
Info AT WinterMusicConference.com
or call (954) 563-4444

WMC Marketing & Artist Relations:

Marketing AT WinterMusicConference.com

Panels AT WinterMusicConference.com

Events AT WinterMusicConference.com
or call (954) 563-4444

Ultra Artist Relations & Bookings:
Info AT UltraMusicFestival.us
or call (305) 545-0863

Ultra Marketing & Press Relations:
Ultra AT aureliaentertainment.com

or call (914) 793-9661

WMC Office:
3450 NE 12th Terrace · Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Phone: (954) 563-4444 · Fax: (954) 563-1599
WinterMusicConference.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

  • [V2k-announce] Winter Music Conference / Ultra 2006 Dates Announced, Stephanie Moore, 10/20/2005