v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] GlamPro: Happy Fall! Six Degrees Saturday and more!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] GlamPro: Happy Fall! Six Degrees Saturday and more!
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it
                    Sorry for the mix-up!!!!

Sorry on the big mix up regarding the last FAME. Several of you
have told us that you thought we had moved the FAME to this
Friday. That was not the case. I had emailed regarding a
rescheduling of another event and I am sorry it caused confusion.
You can find out about the BIG Katrina event and other events in
the area at the link below.

Click here for other area events.:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://glamooreproductions.com/lounge

SIX DEGREES SATURDAY

MERGE: to blend gradually by stages that blur distinctions.

The blending of world grooves, instruments, people, food, wine,
drink, dance.

This Saturday, Glamoore Productions and Six Degrees Records will
MERGE to give you a special night of Six Degrees releases.

Free Six Degrees promotional CDs will be available.

LeMOORE will be merging the beats for your enjoyment.

Please feel free to bring your drums and any other instruments.

The patio is open and ready to feel the beat! Special bar
drinks.. both alcoholic and coffee, desserts, entrees,
sandwiches, etc. New menu items being added! Lounge area, bar
area, tables, outside patio.. something for everyone. Free
wireless connection!

Hope to see you there.

Cafe Cyclo is located in Cameron Village, Raleigh. 2020
Cameron Village.

Music Starts at 9:30 FREE.

About Six Degrees Records:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://www.sixdegreesrecords.com

Help the displaced musicians of New Orleans

Degrees is donating 10% of all their shop proceeds for four weeks
to the Tipitina's Foundation. This organization is helping to
provide housing for artists and their families whose homes were
destroyed or damaged.

We would also like to note, there are many other impressive
organizations who are stepping up efforts to help musicians in
need of medical attention, housing, food, clothing and
counseling. Please check out the options & pass on the word.

Links to the Tipitina's Foundation and other organizations:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://sixdegreesrecords.com/katrina_relief_links.php

House for Rent

On a personal note, we will be renting out our house starting in
late fall. Raleigh location, close to the Beltline/64 bypass.
Private. 3 bedroom/1.5 bath. Fenced in backyard. Contact me if
interested in more information.

                            WEEKLIES

RAW:Thursdays

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away your Thursday
night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key rather
than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best in raw
deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays

Friday Foreplay with LeMOORE and special guest PEPE BASTARDES.
House and electronic grooves to make you want more. Free wireless
connection. Specialty drinks, hot drinks, lounge area, bar area,
and so much more. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays

World Beats brought to you by LeMOORE and Six Degrees Records!
Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks,
desserts and specialty bar drinks. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

Upcoming GlamPro Events

Sept 24: Six Degrees Night with LeMoore. Free. CD giveaway. Cafe Cyclo,
Raleigh

October 15: FAME:Glamgore:Scream. Ringside.

October 22: Six Degrees Night. Cafe Cyclo.

October 29: Happy Halloween! Glamoore Productions and
Ringside join forces to scare the daylights out of you all
night! Ringside.