v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Last minute DJ needed.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Last minute DJ needed.
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am tired and don't feel like going through my DJ list right now so I thought this is the best way to hit up a bunch of DJs at once.  :)

My friday night guest DJ needed to postpone. I need a guest DJ to spin with Daniel at Cafe Cyclo in Raleigh tomorrow night. The guest usually goes on around 10:45-11:00 and spins a couple hours. The night ends at 1:00.

Equipment is provided. You bring your tunes and phones. It is set up for vinyl but if you spin CDs just bring an extra CD deck and you are set (Daniel has 1 cd1000 already set up).

House/Trance is preferred for this night/atmosphere.
$50.

Let me know ASAP if you are interested! I'll be off the net for a little while but will get back with you either way.

Thanks and House hugs,
Stephanie

  • [V2k-announce] Last minute DJ needed., Stephanie Moore, 09/01/2005