v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Booking for the fall and winter

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Booking for the fall and winter
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Musical regards DJs,

It's that time again!

We are going into our 3rd fall at Cafe Cyclo and I am
starting to book for the Friday nights there. This is
a restuarant/bar/lounge with drinks, food, desserts,
etc. Indoor/outdoor seating. There is not a dance
floor. The music is background entertainment.
9:30-1:00.

The details:
Electronic music (upbeat house to light trance).
Friday night at Cafe Cyclo in Cameron Village,
Raleigh.
Guest with LeMoore.
Equipment provided unless you are a CD DJ, then you
need to bring an extra CD player (One Pioneer CD1000
is provided).
Guest usually spins from 10:30-12:30 or 11:00-1:00.
Paid.

This place is out of the way of other venues. It tends
to be more of a place to get drinks/dinner before
going out dancing or people hang out using the
wireless internet/socializing. It is a steady flow
throughout the night but not crazy. Sometimes full,
sometimes not.

If interested, email me.

Thanks and have a lovely day,
Stephanie