v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Happy 4th of July! GlamPro Updates...

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Happy 4th of July! GlamPro Updates...
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive.
vibrant. :live it

---------------------------------
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the
wisest men.

- Willy Wonka

---------------------------------
FAME: WoNKa WoNDeRLaNd
JULY 16: enter a world of pure imagination!

Plan now. It will be your night of non-pollutionary,
anti-institutionary, pro-confectionery fun!

Join us for Wonka Wonderland as Ringside transforms
into a yummy candyland!

It will be scrumdiddlyumptious with special guests
TECH23 performing some interactive wonka focused full
sensory entertainment!

And you know candy is dandy and that liquor IS quicker
but if that doesn't work LeMOORE will lift you high
with his pumping house music!

Check with Jonathan on the first floor for some
fametastic "fizzy lifting drinks!"

(Now if we could just find some oompa loompas in
time!)

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10pm.

---------------------------------
Summer Laugh It Up Sale
Check out all the fun items we just added! T-shirts as
low as $10. $3 off all apparel including intimates
with code LOLSAV, ends soon! WEAR YOUR GLAMPRO ITEM TO
JULY FAME AND GET A DISCOUNT ON COVER!
Click here to check out GlamPro items:
http://www.cafepress.com/glampro

---------------------------------
RETURN TO PARADISE
Saturday, JULY 30

JUMP, JACK, MOVE YOUR BODY!

with love from LeMOORE

If you attended the first one come hear even more
tracks LeMoore didn't have a chance to play at the
last one. If you missed the first one you will want to
make an effort to attend this one. Come dance with us!

Return again to Paradise!

The way is used to be.

A night of classic house/garage/club tunes.

3rd floor entertainment: FASHION DESIGN with guest
opening Band.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10pm.

---------------------------------
Personal Tidbit
If you have made it this far... I have a little bit of
personal news to "announce", although this is not the
official announcement yet. I have earned my Real
Estate License and am active under Broker Henry Dagit.
I plan on doing this very slow during the summer and
part-time starting in the fall. If you are interested
in finding a home or selling one, please let me help
you. I am passionate about anything that I dedicate
myself to and I would love to help you!

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

  • [V2k-announce] Happy 4th of July! GlamPro Updates..., Stephanie Moore, 06/29/2005