v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] GlamPro:Six Degrees Saturday:Raleigh

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] GlamPro:Six Degrees Saturday:Raleigh
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :connect

---------------------------------
MERGE:Six Degrees Saturday
This Saturday, May 28: Six Degrees: Closer than you
think!

MERGE: to blend gradually by stages that blur
distinctions.

The blending of world grooves, instruments, people,
food, wine, drink, dance.

This Saturday, Glamoore Productions and Six Degrees
Records MERGE to give you a special night of Six
Degrees releases. Free Six Degrees promotional CDs
will be available. LeMOORE will be merging the beats
for your enjoyment.

Please feel free to bring your drums and any other
instruments. The patio is open and ready to feel the
beat!

This Saturday featuring a cd listening party for Cheb
i Sabbah'sLa Kahena :

On La Kahena, Algerian-born Cheb i Sabbah returns to
his North African roots, collaborating with some of
the most distinctive female singers from the Maghreb.
"Algerian-born Cheb i Sabbah creates one of the most
piquant blends of ancient and modern yet attempted in
the DJ/mixologist realm..." - La Weekly

Cafe Cyclo is located in Cameron Village, Raleigh.
2020 Cameron Village. Music Starts at 9:30pm FREE.

---------------------------------
Upcoming events:
CHECK OUT Glamoore Productions website forums for
other events in the area. Post yours! See link below.

May 28:Merge:Six Degrees Night

May 28: Disco Ball in Kansas City (with my favorite
cousin!)

June 18: FAME:Come As You Aren't...

---------------------------------
Special Thanks! $10 off!
Check out all the fun items we just added! T-shirts as
low as $10. BIG sale starts today: Super Savings! $10
off orders over $30, coupon code GRDAD05. Sales starts
today and ends June 14, 2005.
http://www.cafepress.com/glampro
---------------------------------
WEEKLIES
RAW:Thursdays

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away
your Thursday night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep
house. Low-key rather than low-brow, this is the night
to check out the best in raw deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. A great way to start off your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays

Friday Foreplay with LeMOORE. House and electronic
grooves to make you want more. Free wireless
connection. Specialty drinks, hot drinks, lounge area,
bar area, and so much more.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron
Village,Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays

The place to meet old friends and make new ones.
Grooves brought to you this week by LeMOORE. Wireless
connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks,
desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

TIDBITS
* The Black & White Ball FAME rocked the house. Thanks
to everyone that attended. Old and new faces. So
there.

* If you are a DJ, check out the forums on
glamooreproductions.com, DJ gig section.

* Now booking for summer guest spots and 4th floor
FAME DJs. Email me via this email address.