v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] A very special party....

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] A very special party....
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

Please note that this is gonna be a very special
party. It is one that Daniel has wanted to do for
years and finally decided on the date and place. It is
old school for sure. It may be educational for some
and just plain fun for most. I am THRILLED to finally
get to hear a night of where it all started for me. It
is also the music I was learning and listening to when
I first started to fall in love with both house and
Daniel. :)
It will be a night of sweating, screaming, clapping,
etc. The way I remember it in the city so many, many
years ago (darn, I'm old). Classics of house and
garage from the early 80s to early 90s.
I hope to share the night with you. We expect this to
be a small, intimate crowd. Come join on and jack your
body.

----------------------
~April 30. Return to Paradise. The way it used to be.~

House is a feeling.

Let us come together where the common denominator is
house music.

With love from LeMoore.

Experience what it was like back in the day and where
house started. Feel the groove of house classics from
the early 80s to the early 90s.

MOVE, JUMP, JACK your body!

(There will be old school RAP from the 80s on the 3rd
floor.)

Thanks for all the support. Musical regards!

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham
Doors open at 10pm.

Love,
Stephanie