v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] FIRST FRIDAY FOREPLAY:SPIN:FREE. and more.

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org
  • Cc: supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] FIRST FRIDAY FOREPLAY:SPIN:FREE. and more.
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:20:26 -0800 (PST)

__________________________________
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: FIRST FRIDAY FOREPLAY:SPIN:FREE. and more.
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:58:53 -0500 (EST)

JEREMY is RAW! And it's his birthday. Come join us tonight, as we celebrate him at Sushi Blues on Glenwood Avenue. 1/2 off Sushi, starting at 11pm, in his honor. LOL.

We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we really need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about. Charles Kingsley

FIRST FRIDAY FOREPLAY:SPIN:FREE

The perfect place to get warmed up. Stop by Cafe Cyclo before heading out to the danceclub. We'll start you on your weekend adventure.

Experience some house from LeMOORE and special guest DJ REED. Music starts at 9:30pm-1:30.

Specialty bar drinks, coffees, desserts, sandwiches, entrees. Free wireless internet. Lounge areas, tables, bar, outside patio. Something for everyone.

Cafe Cyclo is located in Cameron Village, Raleigh. 2020 Cameron Village (located next door to Baskin Robbins)

FREE.

FRIDAY, MARCH 11: RELEASE!!

"Implicit CD Release Party"

This night, Implicit will be distributing exclusive copies of his first new mix CD in three years. His previous CD entitled "Archetype" received widespread industry acclaim and was described by URB Magazine as, "…some of the smoothest transitions I've heard in a long while." A few months later, Archetype would go on to earn him a second place finish in BPM Culture Magazine's "Next On The Decks" DJ competition. Always pushing the envelope with each new CD, "Continuum" is the next phase in Implicit's musical evolution. Be sure to grab a free copy that will be on hand at the event.

LeMOORE opens for IMPLICIT.

Come ready to DANCE. DANCE. DANCE.

Karoake on the 3rd floor! 4th floor video library.

Another party you won't want to miss.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham 18+:10pm:$6/8

IMPLICIT/ELECTROLIFE

Upcoming events:

CHECK OUT Glamoore Productions website forums for other events in the area. Post yours! See link below.

March 11: RELEASE: SPECIAL Pre-Miami CD Release Party!

March 19:FAME:BUBBLE

March 22-26:WMC in Miami: You going?

April 9: Time for a short roadtrip for a great time. More info to come.

April 16:FAME:BURNING WOMAN

Glamoore Productions Website. POST YOUR EVENT HERE.

WEEKLIES

RAW:Thursdays

Join LeMOORE as he brings you into the night with Deep House and 1/2 off Sushi! Music starts at 9:30. A great way to start off your weekend.

JEREMY IS RAW and IT's HIS BIRTHDAY! COME CELEBRATE.

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays

Friday Foreplay with LeMOORE and a special guest DJ REED. Electronic grooves to make you want more. Free wireless connection. Specialty drinks, hot drinks, lounge area, bar area, and so much more.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays

The place to meet old friends and make new ones. World Grooves brought to you by DJ ARUN! He is ready to make your head nod! Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

FAME:MARCH19:BUBBLE

Our March FAME will be BUBBLE! The theme: polka dots and bubbles.

Fashion: Dress in polka dots or bubbles.... :)

Art: Independent short film artist Rob Underhill will be showins his work through-out the club.

Music: First floor house madness all night with LeMOORE. The floor rocks! 3rd floor EuroLatinSoul house with DJ KEITH. Another dancing floor! 4th floor film, videos and good music!

Start preparing now! FAMES always pack it out. We want you to experience this vibe with us.

If you are a FAME virgin.. be prepared to have a great time. Bring your friends with you, but get there early!

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham 18+, Doors open at 10.

Tsunami Relief

Thanks to everyone that donated money to the relief efforts! We will continue the collection.

SAVE THE CHILDREN has set up a special fund for the Asian Emergency response and this money will be designated to that fund (over 90% of all expenditures are used on direct program services). The program provides child-focused relief to assist in assessing and meeting the needs of children and their families. This includes the basic necessities to survive the crisis including water, food, shelter and medical supplies, while also helping children adjust to the catastrophe.

You can write checks (which is encouraged) or donate in one of the designated collection boxes. The checks should be made out to Save the Children and indicate on the check memo area that the donation is for the Asian Earthquake/Tsunami Fund.

SAVE THE CHILDREN

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] FIRST FRIDAY FOREPLAY:SPIN:FREE. and more., Stephanie Moore, 03/03/2005