v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] TONIGHT:JASON MOORE (Yasoon):FREE

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] TONIGHT:JASON MOORE (Yasoon):FREE
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

COME ON OUT TONIGHT! THE WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL.. THE
MUSIC IS BEAUTIFUL... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! And we have
Jason Moore joining us tonight... now that is
beautiful!

**DJs bring your schedules and demos (if we haven't
heard your stuff). I will be booking DJs for the
August-October guest spots tonight.

Come on out! No purchase necessary
(but there are new sandwiches, dinner entrees,
desserts, coffee drinks, smoothies, bar drinks, etc.)

Bar area, lounge area, outside patio seating, tables.
And wireless connection for you laptop!

Hope to see you out there. I won't be in attendance
there for the next two Fridays so come out and play
with me TONIGHT! :)

Music starts at 10pm.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.