v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Misc. glamoore productions stuff

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Misc. glamoore productions stuff
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

> Glamoore Productions

> "Many people are so busy knocking themselves out
> trying to do
> everything they think they should do, they never get
> around to
> what they want to do". Kathleen Winsor
>
> Do something you want to do this weekend!>
> >
> Contents
> 1. Male model call. Female DJ call.
> 2. FAME
> 3. DEJAVU:RAW:SPIN:MERGE
> 4. Upcoming & Misc.
>
> Male model call. Female DJ call.
>
> It's almost time for the 3rd Annual FEMME FAME! If
> interested, please respond to this email. No
> experience necessary for the modeling. No specific
genre for the DJ,although prefer electronic beats of
some sort. I need several models and DJs. Thanks!

> > FAME
>
> Goth + Disco= GLAM Saturday, July 17
>
> Are you ready for an incredibly funky FAME night of
> dark and light?
>
> Pull out your polyester & platforms for the 2nd
> annual Disco Ball on the main floor featuring
ROUSSEAU and IMPLICIT (electrolife.com) spinning the
best in disco house!

> 3rd floor Batcave features PVC and pointy boots with
> DJ MOUSE & DJ NGUINN, of Dracula's Daughter
spinning a melange of popular Gothic, Industrial, New
Wave, Alterna-pop, and more!

> 4th floor lounge treats us to straight up dis-co and
> a big screen fantasy of visual stimulation.
Throughout the club, enjoy art by Kevin Evans
(kevinevans.net).

> All the freakish, beautiful people come together to
> gyrate to 4 floors of pounding beats!
>
> Come join us at: RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street,
> Durham. Doors open at 10. 18+

> DEJAVU:RAW:SPIN:MERGE
>
> DEJAVU 80s:Wednesdays
>
> Jump start the weekend with the cheesiest of Top
> 80s, without all the cheese. Join DJ CUTLASS as he
spins 80s hits from the platters that matter. $2.00
DRINK SPECIALS. Music starts at early 9pm! FREE.
Lounge/Bar side. SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood
> South, Raleigh
>
> ------------------------
>
> RAW:Thursdays
>
> Head for the house that groove built and waste away
> your Thursday night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and
deep house. Check out the best in raw deep house by
LeMOORE. Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. SUSHI
> BLUES: 301 Glenwood South, Raleigh.
>
> ------------------------
>
> SPIN:Fridays
>
> Launching the weekend into grooves, there's never a
> cover and always a good vibe at this favorite late
night grub and hang out spot! This week special guest,
ROB ROUSSEAU joins LeMOORE as they give you some
Friday foreplay. Music starts at 10pm.
> FREE. CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron
Village, Raleigh.

> MERGE:Saturdays
>
> The place to meet old friends and make new ones. DJ
> will be working the vibe with chilled out tunes to
your liking. Free.
> Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold
> drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks. CAFE
CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh

http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://glamooreproductions.com/index2.php