v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Lucinda's Birthday Bash this Friday @ George's Garage!!!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Lucinda's Birthday Bash this Friday @ George's Garage!!!
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Early next week, our Lucinda is heading to San
Francisco for over a month! And her birthday is
July 2nd. Since she will be celebrating under the
stars of the west coast on the actual date, we
wanted to get together and celebrate locally
before she heads out.

You are invited and encouraged to come wish her
birthday happiness THIS Friday night at George's
Garage. The place is moderately priced with sushi
rolls or main dinner entrees.  Or just come for a
drink and dessert. We are meeting at 8:30pm...
eating and then heading over to Ringside to hear
Rick Preston (who just happens to be from San
Francisco) and dance the Luci dance all night
long!

Your presence is what is most wanted but if you
want to get Lucinda something special, she needs
money or music CDs at this transitional time.
Thanks for being a friend to Lucinda! We all love
her.

Come wish her a happy birthday!

(I need to make reservations so please let me
know ASAP if you plan on coming. PLEASE, PLEASE
pass this on to any of Lucinda's friends. I am
sure I did not get everyone)!

Thanks so much!
Lucinda love,
Stephanie