v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] MAYDAY RALEIGH:THIS SATURDAY

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] MAYDAY RALEIGH:THIS SATURDAY
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:17:50 -0400 (EDT)

FAME:MAYDAY:RALEIGH

This Saturday, May 1st, we create for you a very special night. A lot of work has been put into this event to make it something to remember. Flyer here: http://www.glamooreproductions.com/mayday.php A special Glamoore Production and Atlas Production collaboration. One you can't miss!

We invite you to a night full of entertainment. 3 talented DJs, a fashion runway show, a light show, visual projection show, fire poi performance, modern dancing, juggling, and so much more. This night ATLAS PRODUCTIONS is decking out the place with state of the art lighting and sound. I can't wait to see it (and hear it) myself!

As with any FAME show there is a theme. The theme is flowers! Let your creative self loose! Dressing up is not mandatory, just encouraged! :)

Our musical HOUSE hosts for the evening are:
ROB PICKERING (Resonance Project)
LeMOORE(GlamooreProductions,DeepSecretRecords,Resonance Project)
CHADWICK
(www.innerbitchmusic.com)
These veterans of the house scene will bring you a night of musical magic. They will make your body move!

There will be a very unique Fashion Show with vintage vamp featured items and creations. Fashion show starts around midnight - don't miss it! They are always quite entertaining! Special thanks to the stylist crew: Face Designs by Mark, MiMi & Amanda (of Bobby Brown): Hair Creations by Kara & Andrea at The REDZ Hair Studio: 1806 West Markham St, Durham. Models: Dawn, Deborah, Diana, Courtney, Orvakki, China, Sabeen, Dana & Erin! Performance art by Nansy of Choreo Collective (http://www.choreocollective.org/)

FirePoiPerformers:Mike&ErinPresent:"Lucid EFX"
(www.MikeMicciche.com & www.DecaDanceRecords.com)

Visual Violations by VJ ESOTIC (www.esotic.com)

Special thanks to all the roaming talents. Flower stick follies, juggling, and anything else you can bring to add to the party!

Location: Venue formally known as NEWBAR/FARENHEIT: 861 West Morgan Street, Raleigh (right behind Charlie Goodnights).
Directions:
http://www.charliegoodnights.com/directions.html

Thanks for all the support and special thanks to everyone that helps make the FAME shows such a success! We could not do it without you.

We love music. We love art. We love Fashion. We love to get down. We love to see people enjoying themselves and having a great time! And we hope you'll love us!

TIME: Doors open at 10pm and may never close....
well until around 5am. 18+
Cover: $10. (I promise you it will be worth every penny)!

Hope to see you on the dancefloor! (I'll be there, sweating.)

DEJAVU 80s:Wednesdays

Jump start the weekend with the cheesiest of Top 80s, without all the cheese. Deja'Vu is the newest addition to the late night party scene. Join DJ CUTLASS as he spins 80s hits from the platters that matter. DRINK SPECIALS. Music starts at 10pm. FREE. Lounge/Bar side.

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

RAW:Thursdays

Head for the house that groove built and waste away your Thursday night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key rather than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best in raw deep house by LeMOORE. Music starts at 10pm. FREE. Lounge/Bar side.

SUSHI BLUES: 301 Glenwood South, Raleigh.

SPIN:Fridays

Launching the weekend into grooves, there's never a cover and always a good vibe at this favorite late night grub and hang out spot! Electronic beats and house grooves for those that like to bop their head while eating, drinking and hanging with friends. This week special guest, DJ MOCHA/ANTHONY joins LeMOORE as they give you some Friday foreplay. Music starts at 10pm. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

MERGE:Saturdays

World Groove every 1st Saturday with DJ AVATOR. Come hear this DJ throw you beats that make you bop your head! Music starts at 10pm. Free. Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

FLAUNT:Saturdays

Special guest DJ TROUBLE bangs out the house for a fashionista crowd thats not afraid to get down. Check out this new Raleigh downtown hotspot filled with glam-girls, glam-boys and househeads alike, where everyone is welcome! Free before 11pm. Only $1 after 11pm. 18+

METRO: 430 S Dawson Street, Raleigh.

THANKS for all your continued support! We encourage respectful sharing of this information.

May 15: Ringside FAME: 3rd Annual Black & White Ball with special guests Suneel & Implicit, LeMoore & DJ Synergy!! Formal and Fetish wear. You just wait (or can you?).

Saturday, May 22: Something special coming your way! It'll make you Shrek! Yes, I said SHREK.

For more information on area events or to list your own, visit: http://www.trianglefuturemusic.com/calendar/

Sunday, May 23: Vietnamese Art Opening. Cafe Cyclo and Art for Life. VIBRANT ART from VIETNAM. 1pm-8pm at Cafe Cyclo, Cameron Village.

To unsubscribe/change profile: click here.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com

  • [V2k-announce] MAYDAY RALEIGH:THIS SATURDAY, glamooreproductions, 04/29/2004