v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] DJ needed

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] DJ needed
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:46:51 -0800 (PST)

DJ wanted for an academic conference in Durham (Society for Science Literature and Arts) for next October.

They traditionally have a "dance party," which at last year's conference in Austin word is was LAME! It's a mixed crowd of artists, academics, scientists, etc, of all ages.  They  usually have a cover band but are thinking DJ this time. It will be at the Durham Mariott, and they're expecting hopefully at least 200 for the conference, although likely not all would go to the dance party.

I am thinking this needs to be a DJ that plays top dance hits. If interested, let me know and I can give you contact information. The event is in October.

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [V2k-announce] DJ needed, Stephanie Moore, 04/01/2004