v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Raleigh Weekend Fun

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Raleigh Weekend Fun
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:31:36 -0500 (EST)

Glamoore Production Weeklies

Sand in the swimming suits and ringing in the ears! Time for home, sweet home! Join us as we drop new tunes and new attitudes. ~Wednesdays:80's Hits~

80s! 80s! 80s! by DJ MADCOW and CUTLASS! Don't miss this new night TONIGHT.

Sushi Blues, 301 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh Free. 10pm

_________________

~Thursdays:RAW~

House by special guest DJ LUCIDPULSE! 1/2 off all Sushi Rolls after 11pm! Don't miss it. Come hear LUCIDPULE again. You just can't get enough of her!

Sushi Blues, 301 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh Free. 10pm

_________________

~Fridays:SPIN~

Back from Miami and ready to throw down some new tunes...LeMOORE will take you there. Warm beach, cool drinks.... I know you can feel it!Always a good time! Full food and drink bar until late.

Cafe Cyclo in Cameron Village, Raleigh. Free. 10pm.

________________

~Saturdays:MERGE~

World Grooves by LUCIDPULSE or MOGAMBO! Come find out which treat you'll hear! Perfect pre-party happening! Culture & music.

Cafe Cyclo in Cameron Village, Raleigh. Free. 10pm

__________________

~Saturdays:FLAUNT it at METRO~

Downtown Raleigh lounge/cafe/bar with DJs and a dancefloor! Ready for some post Miami Mayhem? Come hear it to believe it. Inspired by some of biggest name DJs of the world... come hear LeMOORE pumpit up!

FREE before 11pm, only $4 after! 18+

BAR METRO: Corner of Cabarrus & Dawson. 430 S. Dawson Street

FAME:BURNING (wo)MAN 2: MARCH 20

~Sat.March.20:FAME:BURNING(WO)MAN2~

Start preparing now for the party of the year!

Music by Janna of Vinylycious.com, LeMoore, DJ Shaman, and Kiko! The kids are ready to ROCK IT OUT with house, trance and latin house. Our own private party and you are invited! Come and express yourself!

Live body painting by Harvey Mercadoocasio. Wear your wildest outfits. Show your crazy art! Just be there.

Ringside. 10pm. 18+.