v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Call for Movie Extras

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Max Gustashaw <newkularfamily AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Call for Movie Extras
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:21:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi, everyone.

Tuesday night, filmmaker Drew Gray Wilson will be
shooting a scene from
his movie "Dominoes" at The Office Night Club in
Raleigh that he will use
to solicit funding for the project, which will be
filmed in its entirety
in the next year. newkular family is helping to secure
funding and
production resources for this project.

Since it's a club scene, we need extras! Come out at
7; we'll shoot until
about 11. Dress for big-city nightlife. The movie
takes place in
Washington, DC. You can find out more tomorrow night.

There will be snacks!

Directions to The Office:

>From I-40 East
Take I-40 East to Highway 70 East (Glenwood Avenue),
in the downtown
direction. Once you're downtown (look for the
buildings), turn left on
Hillsborough Street and take your first right onto
West. We're located at
the end of West Street on the right-hand side. Valet
parking is available
and parking spaces can be found just before you reach
The Office and to
the left.

>From I-40 West
Take I-40 West to S. Saunders Street (Highway 401).
Exit at Wilmington
Street and turn left on Hargett. Take a left on West
Street. We're located
at the end of West Street on the right-hand side.

Thanks for your help.

Max