v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Happy Heart Weekend Raleigh!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Happy Heart Weekend Raleigh!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:05:41 -0500 (EST)

Happy Valentine's Weekend!

It's Valentine weekend! Time to meet your most fun and fabulous friends at your favorite restaurant/bar. Share the love and drink 'til you're giddy! Make sure to laugh out loud and relish in the perfection of the moment.

~Thursdays: RAW~

Throw on that cashmere scarf and wander over to Sushi Blues. Sit back and cozy up with your friends over some sushi and deep house by LeMoore. 1/2 off all Sushi Rolls after 11pm!

Sushi Blues, 301 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh Free. 10pm

~Fridays:SPIN~

Start your weekend with a groove of electronic beats from guest Aron Wayne and LeMoore. Always a good time. Full food and drink bar until late. Indoor and heated outdoor seating.

Cafe Cyclo in Cameron Village, Raleigh. Free. 10pm.

~Saturdays: MERGE~

HEART ON: Valentine Night Vibes

If you are thinking of something to do on Valentine's Night.... let LucidPulse warm your heart. (She picked up some new smooth, passionate electronic beats. You don't want to miss it).

~Also those that know Anthony from Chicago... we are celebrating his birthday! Everyone is welcome!~

Food, desserts, alcoholic drinks, hot drinks, cold drinks (I'm hooked on the Chai shakes), wireless connection, etc.

Come on out and feel the l-o-v-e.!

Indoor. Heated Outdoor. Bar, couches, tables. Full food and drink menu until late. Dance area (if you make it that). Culture.

Cafe Cyclo in Cameron Village, Raleigh. Free. 10pm.

Upcoming FAME events

~Next week: Sat.Feb.21: FAME:PaSSioN~ Fashion your passion in Pink! Music by: Silvaback, Synergy, Reed, LeMoore! Performance art by Choreo Collective! Don't miss it. Ringside, Durham.

-------------------------------------------------- ~Upcoming:Sat.March.20:FAME:BURNING(WO)MAN2~ Start preparing now for the party of the year! Artists who would like to show an item at this event please get in touch with me ASAP.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! Stay tuned...lots of more great stuff in the happening!

We appreciate respectful sharing and forwarding of information.