v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Super fun next weekend

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Max Gustashaw <newkularfamily AT yahoo.com>
  • To: V2K <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Super fun next weekend
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:27:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello V2K and CEMS people,
Those of you who enjoy my acquaintance probably know
about the late-september event on which I have been
working lately, Lulu Tech Circus.
This event will make tech geeks out of everyone. Lulu
Tech Circus is a tech culture networking experience
taking place in Raleigh from September 27-29. It is
not a trade show, but a forum in which curious
observers and tech junkies can meet and network with
one another, learn the secrets to advanced and unique
technology applications, and come closer to fulfilling
their goals by "taking back technology."
It will be a great event for students, artists,
gamers, families, and educators.
You might be particularly interested in the electronic
music portion of the Circus. We're featuring DJs,
electronic bands, and music production and performance
tutorials. Other areas include digital film, LAN and
online gaming, robotics, educational technologies,
personal gagetry, and a technology swap meet.
Lulu Tech Circus will take place at the State Fair
Grounds in Raleigh.
For more information or to buy tickets in advance,
check out www.lulutechcircus.com.
See you out this weekend,
Max Gustashaw