v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Weekly Announcements

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Max Gustashaw <newkularfamily AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Weekly Announcements
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

Max, here.
Every Thursday, now, either I or Laurin (Sleazy
McQueen) will be posting a list of area events that
were announced in the past week. We hope it will make
it a little easier and less time-consuming for you to
find out what's coming up. If you know of an event
that you'd like to see listed, please e-mail us with
all relevant information or a link to a flyer or
website by Wednesday night at
newkularfamily AT yahoo.com (please note the spelling).
Here is the first installment, a little thin because
we just began compiling the list last night. Look for
a more substantial list next week.
Max Gustashaw

FRIDAY, JULY 26:

Glamoore Productions Presents
FEMME
A FAME (Fashion, Art, and Music) Event

Featuring female DJs and artists, and a male runway

@NV
136 E. Rosemary St., Chapel Hill

Tickets $6 18+
Doors open 10 PM

Flyer:
Front:
http://content.schedulewire.com/nv/femme_front.jpg
Back:
http://content.schedulewire.com/nv/femme_list.jpg

SATURDAY, JULY 27:

Extrasensory Group Presents
SOULPOWER 1

“Soul-full/jazzy/funky/rockin/chillbump
givin/worldly/groovy/ music”

@ Humble Pie
317 S. Harrington St. Downtown Raleigh

Advanced Tix Available @
Record Exchange- Raleigh,919.831.2300, 919.831.9666
School Kids Records- Raleigh,919.821.7766
Chapel Hill-919.929.7766
FourFour Records- Raleigh,919.754.1483
$10 Door, $8 Advance

More info:info AT extrasensorygroup.com

FRIDAY, AUGUST 2:

Third Eye Presents
SAEED & PALASH
EDIT:07 cd release tour
With Special Guest Mikey Mike

Deep, sexy house

@ Tonic
1427 East 4th St. Charlotte

Doors open @ 9pm til 4am..
TIX $10 presale - $12 at door
Presales @ Tonic 704.347.2582

Tour info: www.addictiverecords.com

If you have any comments or concerns about the format
or content of this event listing, please e-mail
newkularfamily AT yahoo.com.