unclug - [unclug] Invitation to join Mozilla Open Source Student Network

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Catherine Stevens <cstevens AT mozilla.com>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] Invitation to join Mozilla Open Source Student Network
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 08:21:55 -0700

Hello UNC Linux Users Group,

My name is Catherine and I am the community manager for the Mozilla Open Source Student Network (OSSN). Mozilla is a non-profit that makes Firefox and other open-source technologies and believes that open source software is the engine that powers innovation. The OSSN is a network of computer science clubs at universities in the US and Canada that connects students with each other as well as industry experts to improve their clubs and collaborate on impactful open source projects. You can learn more on our website here

Your group sounds like the perfect fit for the OSSN. I would like to invite you to join the network by filling this form out and registering your members on the website.

It would be great to meet in the next few weeks to talk about how the OSSN can help your club. Please select the time that works for you from this calendar link here.

Thank you,

- Catherine

--
Catherine Stevens
Mozilla Open Source Student Network (OSSN) Community Manager