unclug - [unclug] picking a meeting time...

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cmpalmer AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: unc-rhce AT lists.ibiblio.org, UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [unclug] picking a meeting time...
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:55:53 -0400

With apologies for cross-posting (also sent a similar note to CTC just now), I need help picking a new time/location for a regular meeting for folks to talk about F/LOSS stuff, and possibly discuss training for a certification test of some flavor.

https://goo.gl/forms/8SnQ5l1DQLxiF7J73

Note that you need a google account to complete this. If that's a problem, please just send me a note directly and I'll add to the spreadsheet by hand.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
ibiblio.org

  • [unclug] picking a meeting time..., Cristóbal Palmer, 10/25/2017