unclug - Re: [unclug] RHCSA/RHCE study group

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "Rankin, David Bynum" <david_rankin AT unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] RHCSA/RHCE study group
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:13:32 +0000

All,

After all these years I'm still plugged in to some old Novell mailing lists
and recently received the following information about free, self-study
training (which would include Suse I assume). I'm just passing this on. No
endorsement as all as I have been using Ubuntu recently but free Linux
training is still Linux :)

See attached message from Dr. Peter Atkins.

---

David B. Rankin, MS, PgC Information Assurance, CGCIO
IT Director UNC School of Dentistry (SoD)
SoD HIPAA Security Officer
0113 Old Dental Building, CB #7450
David_Rankin AT unc.edu
919-537-3485 Option 4, 1
919-537-3500 OCIS Help Desk number
Cell phone number upon request

confidential information, including patient information protected by federal
and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the