unclug - [unclug] RHCSA/RHCE study group

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Palmer, Cristóbal <cmpalmer AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: LSRV_ctc.con <ctc AT listserv.unc.edu>, "unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org" <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [unclug] RHCSA/RHCE study group
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:03:00 +0000

Greetings fellow admins!

Some years (?!) ago a group of us gathered once a week to study for the Red
Hat RHCSA/RHCE exams. We all had the same book, and the assumption was that
people had access to RHEL 6.

These days folks will likely have shifted or be shifting to RHEL 7, and
possibly you, like me, haven't gone back to take the exam again. Or maybe you
want to refresh your memory. Or maybe Linux isn't your primary
OS/responsibility and you want to learn.

Whatever your motivation, if you'd like to join me and a few other people
weekly for about 10 weeks over lunch, please reach out. Some of us will be
preparing for an exam, but I'm confident all of us will be learning and
building bridges between groups, so don't wait -- please ping me off-list.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
technical director, ibiblio.org