unclug - [unclug] December LUG meeting

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Jack Hill <jackhill AT unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] December LUG meeting
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 23:30:43 -0500

Hi all,

I propose that we have an end of semester/year meeting in the coming
weeks. The purpose of the meeting would be to talk about people's Linux
experiences on campus is the last couple months. In particular, I'm
interested in talking about what documentation systems and strategies
people use and like.

I have created a poll to help us decide on a time:
<https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/UNC-LUG_December_meeting/>. Please
fill it out by Monday, December 9th. The location will be in one of the
classroom buildings near Polk Place (the exact location is dependent on
room availability).

Best,
Jack

  • [unclug] December LUG meeting, Jack Hill, 12/03/2013