unclug - [unclug] next meeting: virtualization platforms on campus. time/location TBD

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Palmer, Cristóbal <cmpalmer AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [unclug] next meeting: virtualization platforms on campus. time/location TBD
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:37:46 +0000

I'd like to meet up to talk about how people are virtualizing, whether it's
Linux guests or Linux hosts with guests of some other flavor. Virtualized
desktops and virtualized servers -- all are welcome!

Tentatively thinking Wednesday the 22nd or Thursday the 23rd for lunch. Are
there people interested in talking about virtualization who couldn't make one
or the other? Shall I make a doodle to decide?

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
Systems Administrator with Open Systems

  • [unclug] next meeting: virtualization platforms on campus. time/location TBD, Palmer , Cristóbal, 05/07/2013