unclug - [unclug] Looking for student worker

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Chris Calloway <cbc AT unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>, UNC Zope and Python Users Group <unczpug AT listserv.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [unclug] Looking for student worker
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:05:25 -0500

I need a UNC-CH student with middling HTML/CSS/Photoshop skills for about a month's work. Familiarity with WebDAV would be a plus. The job would start very soon and be finished by the end of March. Flexible hours, usual work-study rates apply. The work is repurposing educational content from one organization's web site to another's. We need to move content, edit it for references to the former organization and it resources, perform some minor reformatting, and touch up some images.

I could use more than one student for this work.

Respond directly to me with your leads. Thanks.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall phone: (919) 599-3530

  • [unclug] Looking for student worker, Chris Calloway, 01/31/2008