unclug - [unclug] [Fwd: Re: [ctc] Linux guides]

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "Douglas A. Whitfield" <whitdoug AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [unclug] [Fwd: Re: [ctc] Linux guides]
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:27:26 -0400

I don't know how many people are on the CTC list, but there's an interesting conversation going on there (starting to die) about open source software in general.  The message below I thought would be of particular interest to the LUG.  It's worth noting that Greg is the Knowledge Management Manager over at help.unc.edu if you don't know him.  He's a Linux user, but I'm not sure if he's on the list.