unclug - Re: [unclug] Impromptu Gutsy release gathering

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "Douglas A. Whitfield" <whitdoug AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] Impromptu Gutsy release gathering
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:31:50 -0400

I don't know if you want this announced to COSI, but if you don't mind a few more people stopping by go ahead and send it out, or I can forward.

See you next Thursday?

Thanks!

Douglas A. Whitfield

UNC SILS Class of 2008
Carolina Open Source Initiaitve Co-President
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
Cell: 919-360-0306

Kevin Otte wrote:
I realize it's fall break and short notice, but anyone interested in giving a celebratory "Huzzah!" to the Gutsy Gibbon is welcome to join us in Manning 208 this evening from 4p-6p. I'll have blanks with me if anyone wants to get a burned copy.