unclug - [unclug] #ibiblio on chat.freenode.net

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: cmpalmer AT ils.unc.edu
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] #ibiblio on chat.freenode.net
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:00:54 -0400

Since this list is hosted by ibiblio and a fair number of the list
members may have some association with ibiblio, I thought I'd mention
here that I've revived #ibiblio on chat.freenode.net.

Point your IRC client to our channel, eh? My personal favorite way to
connect is with irssi, which luckily enough is availabe through the
Ubuntu repos. :) There are plenty of other clients that will do the
trick, though, including pidgin: http://pidgin.im/pidgin/home/

Feel free to ask me any questions about the channel, clients,
NickServ, etc.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
ibiblio.org systems administrator

  • [unclug] #ibiblio on chat.freenode.net, cmpalmer, 06/30/2007