unclug - [unclug] meeting suggestions and a facebook group

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Cristobal Palmer <cmpalmer AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] meeting suggestions and a facebook group
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:42:02 -0500

First off, if you have a facebook account, point your browser here:

http://unc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2216506985

and join up. I'm working on inviting more students to the group. I
think the facebook group will be better for many students. This
is not an effort to replace or shift this group. Just trying to
expand. :)

Next up:

http://ibiblio.org/pjones/wordpress/?p=1626

"Open Source Licensing: The Basics, The Benefits, The Buzz"

I suggest we make that an impromptu unclug "meeting" for this
month. I'd very much like to have more meetings, but exams are
catching up with me, so it'd be awesome if somebody could step up
with ideas or can follow through on this one: an installfest.

Please contact me off-list if you'd like to organize. Please
reply ON-list if you have suggestions.

Thanks,
CMP

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS
cmpalmer AT ils.unc.edu

internet equivalent of naked baby photos:
http://ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer/