unclug - Re: [unclug] Would you like to present?

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "Ritesh Kumar" <ritesh AT cs.unc.edu>
  • To: "UNC Linux Users Group" <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] Would you like to present?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:08:42 -0400

Hi Cristobal,
    I was wondering if we have a site/blog about the UNC LUG. If we don't. do you think it is a good idea? I believe a lot of the UNC LUG guys already have blogs and would love to post linux related stuff on a central blog. Actually, I was wondering if we could just use a news aggregator to aggregate say a linux/lug tag from all the member's blogs. This will also help us know what aspect of linux do our lug members really are into...

I am aware of some news aggregator's which do this. However, it might be a good idea to actually host one of our own with its own look and feel and stuff... looks more professional. Do we have our webspace?

Ritesh