unclug - Re: [unclug] meeting tonight!

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Liyun Yu <yu AT radonc.unc.edu>
  • To: dsandif <dsandif AT email.unc.edu>
  • Cc: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] meeting tonight!
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:06:22 -0400

A vague memory about the speaker for tonight, Daniel Zhang:

I sort of remembered that many years ago when we had a presentation
at either NC*SA or Trilug meeting that the speaker (Maybe Dr. Jones or
Eric Raymond) mentioned that there was a Chinese guy did some
contribution on Kernel development. I am guessing this is the one
coming to tonight's meeting. I remembered seeing a picture of him from the
slide of the presentation while I believe he was in Beijing China.

Thanks,

Liyun Yu