unclug - Re: [unclug] Meeting Announcement: 6th June 2006

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: dsandif <dsandif AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] Meeting Announcement: 6th June 2006
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:19:54 -0400

Hi Cris,

I just wanted to re-confirm that we have the space for the meeting on June 6, from 7:30pm to 9pm. Let me know if the times are ok or if you want more time. Thxs.

Darrell-

Cristobal Palmer wrote:

The revival of UNCLUG continues with a Meatspace Meeting:

Location: Mitchell Hall, room 05 in basement
Parking: Bell Tower lot after 5pm, pending events.
Meeting time: 18:30 EST
Meeting topic: TBA

Agenda items for the meeting include the creation of a Steering Committee and
associated mailing list, GPG key signing, and general howdydonicetameetcha
introductions. There will be at least one CAcert assurer present, too, so
bring two forms of government-issued photo id and an assurance form from

http://www.cacert.org/

if you would like to be assured. Not sure what CAcert is? see this thread:

http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20060501/041957.html

Please note that I'll accept a UNC OneCard as a second ID.

Stay tuned for the announcement of a speaker!