unclug - [unclug] [Fwd: Re: Hi Cris,]

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: dsandif <dsandif AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] [Fwd: Re: Hi Cris,]
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 09:19:10 -0400

Let me know what you think folks, thxs.

D-
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Cristobal Palmer <cmpalmer AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: dsandif <dsandif AT email.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hi Cris,
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:41:30 -0400
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 04:42:08PM -0400, dsandif wrote:
> My building is right behind the bell Tower parking lot which
> opens up after 5pm. Just FYI.

That's awesome! We may just have to take you up on that. Do you know
who/what you'd have to go through to officially reserve a room large
enough for a real meeting (20-30 people)?

For the time being I think we could get by with space for < 10, but
no harm in planning ahead, right?

Would you mind posting to the list with the space suggestion?

I'll catch up with you this weekend or early next week if things get
crazy.

Peace,
CMP