unclug - [unclug] [Fwd: Reminder - TNUG Meeting May 25th]

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "David B. Rankin" <david.rankin AT unc.edu>
  • To: The uncnug mailing list <uncnug AT listserv.unc.edu>, unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [unclug] [Fwd: Reminder - TNUG Meeting May 25th]
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:16:01 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reminder - TNUG Meeting May 25th
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:12:49 -0400
From: Triangle Novell Users Group Info <tnuginfo AT trianglenug.org>
To: Triangle Novell Users Group Info <tnuginfo AT trianglenug.org>

This email is a reminder that the next Novell Users Group Meeting is next
Tuesday, May 25th and the topic will be SuSE Linux Desktops and Open Office.
For more meeting details and directions to the meeting, as well as links to
more information on SuSE Linux and Open Office, please go to our web site at
http://www.trianglenug.org/. If you haven't already RSVP'ed to attend
please use the form found at
http://www.trianglenug.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=15 so we
can get an accurate head count for seating and food.

The group is also putting together a CD containing the Windows, Mac OS X,
and Linux versions of Open Office and various other applications and
information to give to its members. Non-members who attend that would like a
copy of the CD are asked to bring a blank CD-R. We will have a few systems
on hand at the meeting to burn copies of the CD.

If you have friends or co-workers that are interested in attending and
becoming a member of the users' group please direct them to the normal
registration form
(http://www.trianglenug.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=11) on
the site.

Should anyone have questions about the meeting please email us.

We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!!

TNUG Info
tnuginfo AT trianglenug.org

David B. Rankin, CCNA, MCSE, CNE
Associate Director of Distributed Computing
Administrative Information Services
440 W. Franklin Street CB 1150
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1150
Office Phone = 919.962.2435
FAX Phone = 919.962.0900
Internet Mail Address = david.rankin AT unc.edu

  • [unclug] [Fwd: Reminder - TNUG Meeting May 25th], David B. Rankin, 05/20/2004