unclug - Re: [unclug] Any news about RHEL?

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Greg Neville <gneville AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] Any news about RHEL?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:37:12 -0400

I am hoping to announce that our campus has a RHEL very soon, meaning today to tomorrow.

The contract is signed and I am taking orders now through Finance Central so that we can start to recover the cost for the license. Right now the license for AS and WS will be $9.00 dollars a piece.

Once I can officially announce the product I will send our an email to the ctc, support and unclug with all the details about the product and how to order a license with information on creating the accounts.

If users would like to go ahead an preorder the license they can by placing an order through the following URL (<https://www.unc.edu/atn/software/fsordering.html>) if you cannot place the order yourself you may have to go through your departments business office.

Thanks