typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] NPR: From the archives: Latinas in punk

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] NPR: From the archives: Latinas in punk
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 04:51:29 -0400

Alt.Latino continues to celebrate Women's History Month by revisiting key interviews in our archives with women who have defined Latin music. This week we turn the volume up — literally — to explore the role of Latinas in punk.

Our guests in this show are members of the all woman punk band Fea from San Antonio, Texas. Be sure to turn your ear buds up to 11 for this one!

--
Joly MacFie  +12185659365

  • [TypicalGirls] NPR: From the archives: Latinas in punk, Joly MacFie, 03/28/2022