typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: Out Today! Typical Girls 5 and Seablite!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Rachel Lazar <rlazar495 AT gmail.com>
  • To: joly AT punkcast.com, "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: Out Today! Typical Girls 5 and Seablite!
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:27:50 -0500

Thanks so much for sharing these!!

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 1:23 AM Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com> wrote:
That Anybody's Girl tune reminds me of Cheap Perfume

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 4:52 PM Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Emotional Response <emotionalresponserecords AT gmail.com>
Date: February 21, 2020 at 1:24:47 PM MST
To: dina.hornreich AT gmail.com
Subject: Out Today! Typical Girls 5 and Seablite!

New Records!
View this email in your browser

Typical Girls 5 and Seablite!

OK! The Typical Girls Volume 5 and Seablite records are now shipping, later than advertised! SORRY! Seablite and Meritorio Recs asked us to do a preorder... But we hate doing pre-orders! Because usually when we do something happens... In this case, the palette of records was held in customs for a couple of weeks while I had to hire a broker to clear the customs... it was dullsville baby...

BUT to clarify, as we have been asked... If you already ordered, you are guaranteed a WHITE vinyl copy of Typical Girls and there WILL be a bonus freebie in there. Sexy stickers with the Seablite 10inch also.

We're already getting great press for both. So... if you are a lurker on our list, (and there are many, we know! haha), please check out this glowing review for Typical Girls 5. We hate blowing our own trumpet too much, but sincerely believe we are making great records! Graded on a Curve: Typical Girls, Volume 5 - The Vinyl District

THANKS
Yr Pal,
Stewart
Get your Seablite High Rise Mannequins Here!
Who's ready for Typical Girls Volume 5?!?
Copyright © 2020 Emotional Response, All rights reserved.
If you are receiving this email you have interacted with Emotional Response Records, Boyracer, 555 Recordings or Jen and Stew in some way that indicated that you are interested in our releases! If you do not wish to receive future emails, please hit unsubscribe button!

Our mailing address is:
Emotional Response
3800 E Mallard Ln
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp