typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Fwd: Seablite and Typical Girls 5 Pre-order Links

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: Seablite and Typical Girls 5 Pre-order Links
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 13:44:05 -0700

Title: Seablite and Typical Girls 5 Pre-order Links
FYI! Volume 5 on white vinyl!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Emotional Response <emotionalresponserecords AT gmail.com>
Date: January 24, 2020 at 11:56:31 AM MST
To: dina.hornreich AT gmail.com
Subject: Seablite and Typical Girls 5 Pre-order Links

New Records!
View this email in your browser

Starting The New Year Strong

Hey hey! Happy 2020! Getting asked about these two already, and if we were going to do a pre-order… we weren’t, but you’ve twisted our arms!

 2019 finished with critical acclaim across the board for SEABLITE’s lives shows and their excellent debut album topping many Year-End “Best-Of” lists. There was even a surprise and welcome placing at #36 in Good Morning America’s top 50 albums of the year, rubbing shoulders with some industry giants!

The new year sees the band off to a flying start, with a brand new 4 song 10inch EP, that builds on their growing stature as songwriters and performers. Recorded by Alicia Vanden Heuvel (The Aislers Set, Poundsign etc), in San Francisco, the new recordings capture the band at an exciting moment in time, as they take their place amongst the growing list of Bay Area fuzz-pop indie-greats.
https://emotionalresponserecords.com/products/seablite-high-rise-mannequins

EUROPEAN FRIENDS – This is a co-release with our friends at Meritorio Records in Spain. So, check them out if that’s a tastier shipping option for you!
https://meritoriorec.bigcartel.com/product/seablite-high-rise-mannequins-mer-018?fbclid=IwAR2v4cAK1pWl231yb33PUn4JgJz7WGbOdRzTtjYR6LcVxtE3o9ze6QCfK5o

"Who invented the Typical Girl?" The Slits gleefully proclaimed as they attacked sexual stereotypes way back in 1979. There are no typical girls. Just remarkable women making remarkable music, as you surely know by now.

VOLUME FIVE of the ever-popular series, featuring 16 of the world's greatest current female-fronted punk and indie bands from around the globe.
There is a limited WHITE VINYL version to complement the stark artwork if yer quick!
https://emotionalresponserecords.com/products/typical-girls-volume-5

AND the obligitary “stick ‘em together” bundle with a sneaky surprise here…
https://emotionalresponserecords.com/products/seablite-typical-girls-bundle

Both records are “officially” released Feb 21st. (But if you order now, you will get yours before then – ships 1st week Feb)
Thanks as ever for your support!
Stew X

Get your Seablite High Rise Mannequins Here!
Who's ready for Typical Girls Volume 5?!?
Copyright © 2020 Emotional Response, All rights reserved.
If you are receiving this email you have interacted with Emotional Response Records, Boyracer, 555 Recordings or Jen and Stew in some way that indicated that you are interested in our releases! If you do not wish to receive future emails, please hit unsubscribe button!

Our mailing address is:
Emotional Response
3800 E Mallard Ln
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

  • [TypicalGirls] Fwd: Seablite and Typical Girls 5 Pre-order Links, Dina Hornreich, 01/24/2020