typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Saturday March 5, 10am-5pm: Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon @ MoMA

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Saturday March 5, 10am-5pm: Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon @ MoMA
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:06:56 -0500

​​
Saturday March 5, 10am-5pm: Art+Feminism Edit-a-thon @ MoMA
AF Mark 2.svg
Moma-1-logo.jpg
2015 Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at The Museum of Modern Art, New York.JPG

You are invited to join us for the MoMA Art+Feminism edit-a-thon on Saturday, to support the expansion of Wikipedia's coverage of women in the arts.

We encourage both people new to Wikipedia, and people who have experience editing online, or have joined us for past edit-a-thon events.

This is by far our biggest event of the year (over 200 participants in the last edition), and every extra hand counts, so please join and volunteer to help us engage new communities!

10:00am - 5:00pm (drop-in anytime!) at The Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Education and Research Building at the Museum of Modern Art, 4 West 54 Street - between 5th/6th, New York, NY 10019
Please note that this entrance is one block north of the main 53rd Street entrance, closer to 5th Avenue.

And bring your interested friends and colleagues!

For those outside of the city, or unable to join on Saturday, check out Art+Feminism regional and global events as well. --Pharos(talk4:48 pm, Yesterday (UTC−5)

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
-