typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Fwd: exclusive: KLEENEX/LILIPUT BOOK 2ND CHANCE

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: exclusive: KLEENEX/LILIPUT BOOK 2ND CHANCE
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:46:43 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M'lady's Records USA <rumpus AT mladysrecords.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 1:35 PM

1. KLEENEX / LILIPUT MINT ORIGINAL BOOK + MINT ORIGINAL 7"
***TO PLACE A REQUEST FOR AN ORDER OF THESE, PLEASE EMAIL MAILORDER AT MLADYSRECORDS.COM, THANKS!***
we are very happy to announce that we've got access to a few more copies of each of these gems, after an intense barrage of requests via email. ironically, like our arch nemeses KISS (the worst band e'er), we subscribe to the "You want the best... you got the best" school, so for another quite limited time, please check out the spiel on this, don't know how many more of these can be got, to be honest (being original copies and all)

We scored mint and original copies of two Kleenex/LiliPUT items, just for you. This is a mailing list exclusive, OK

item no. 1
KLEENEX - You b/w Ü 7", issued on Rough Trade, 1979
their second single, some say their best (in our humble opinion, all Kleenex/LiliPUT recordings are thee best)
$18 (+ $3 shipping USA, $8 Canada/Mexico, $12 Rest of World)

item no. 2
LiliPUT : Das Tagebuch der Gitarristin Marlene Marder, published in 1986
exhaustive and beautiful scrapbook in both German and English - every article, interview photo and ephemeral gem you could ever hope to see
additional writing by K/L superfan Greil Marcus
226 pages, almost quarto size (9" x 11"), perfect bound, and (dare we say it) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
$60 (+ $5 shipping USA, $13 Canada/Mexico, $20 Rest of World)

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-

  • [TypicalGirls] Fwd: exclusive: KLEENEX/LILIPUT BOOK 2ND CHANCE, Joly MacFie, 07/06/2015