typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] SOUND::GENDER::FEMINISM::ACTIVISM

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Val Phoenix <valphnx AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] SOUND::GENDER::FEMINISM::ACTIVISM
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:51:00 +0100 (BST)

In February a call went out on this board for this event, which is happening next week in London and has an amazing bill of researchers, practitioners and the odd journo. I am pleased to say I shall be making my Power Point debut (!) with some of the interviews I have collected over the years. Looking forward to meeting the other contributors! Full programme here: http://crisapdotcom.wordpress.com/soundgenderfeminismactivism/

Ta,
Val

twitter.com/valphoenix

  • [TypicalGirls] SOUND::GENDER::FEMINISM::ACTIVISM, Val Phoenix, 05/11/2012