typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Punk Start MY Heart - POrtland, Oregon - please share

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Deborah M Withers" <mail AT debi-rah.net>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Punk Start MY Heart - POrtland, Oregon - please share
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 23:33:47 +0100

hi folks

some friends of mine PUNK START MY HEART are an organising collective based
in Portland, USA.

Last year they organised the hugely inspiring Not Enough! festival, an event
which got local queers and feminists in their community to start new bands
because there simply weren't enough of them.

On the back of this they are currently trying to start a record label and
need to raise $6000 on a pledge campaign before they get funded.

Check out this trailer they made and please share it with your networks,
re-post on blogs, etc.

I know times are tough but have a heart and let punk start my heart help it
beat louder.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/586915925/punk-start-my-heart

deborahx

www.debi-rah.net
www.hammeronpress.net

  • [TypicalGirls] Punk Start MY Heart - POrtland, Oregon - please share, Deborah M Withers, 07/29/2011