typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The Women Of Punk online magazine

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Women Of Punk online magazine
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:16:11 -0400

Thanks Lisa

There's some good stuff in there I didn't see before.. including the BBC Ari interview. Love the Cobra Killers clip. There's one of mine in there today - Erase Errata.

It's an odd format but I can see the reasoning, perhaps make sense for tv youtube watchers - something I expect to be myself after I buy one of these in the next day or two.. http://www.jr.com/western-digital/pe/WD_BABX0000NBK/

It's a bit frustrating that one can't fast forward without occasionally losing the thread.