typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] From the Typical Girls to the Girl Monsters

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] From the Typical Girls to the Girl Monsters
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:33:19 -0500

I went on there Dina, but I couldn't find it.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,

I was messing around with Library Thing and decided to create a Group for those interested in "books about women who have made a significant contribution to punk, indie, experimental, underground, etc. music history." It'c called "From the Typical Girls to the Girl Monsters."

If you're interested, I'd like for you to join. It's hard to keep up with all the books about the amazing women we collectively appreciate. If you're not a member of Library Thing, you'll have to become a user to join (which is quite easy and free).  My Library Thing member ID is dlhornreich.

Thanks for reading.

Dina Hornreich
dina.hornreich AT gmail.com
http://portfolio.du.edu/dhornrei