typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film 'Take Three Girls'

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: John Stuart <biostuart AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film 'Take Three Girls'
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:07:29 -0500

Hey,

I know some people asked when the Dolly Mixture film, 'Take Three Girls' will be showing again.  I just received the notice below from the Dolly Mixture mail list. Tickets are £5 and are availible from We Got Tickets.
Wish I still lived in London...

"Take Three Girls" UK Screening
There will be a London screening of the Dolly Mixture film 'Take Three Girls' on Sunday 13th February.
There will be further screenings this year and these will be announced via the mailing list.
For details click on the link below.
http://www.filmfriendsforever.com/events/take-three-girls-dolly-mixture-story

Please note: the film will be screened at approximately 5pm

JOhn

  • [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film 'Take Three Girls', John Stuart, 01/19/2011