typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Chalk Circle

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Sharon Cheslow <decomposition AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Chalk Circle
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 06:39:56 -0800

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know the Chalk Circle LP is finally coming out! Thanks to so many of you on this list who gave support to make this happen.

The LP will be out Feb. 2011 and will be a split release between Mississippi Records & Post Present Medium. The LP will come with digital downloads and a 16- page booklet of photos & clippings I compiled, plus liner notes by Don Fleming.

I put a video of some old film footage of Chalk Circle on YouTube the other day. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijyXEsM06Zo

Sharon

  • [TypicalGirls] Chalk Circle, Sharon Cheslow, 12/28/2010