typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ut in November @ Issue Project Room (Brooklyn)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dan Selzer <dan AT acuterecords.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ut in November @ Issue Project Room (Brooklyn)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 03:13:40 -0400

This is the first I'm hearing about it! I know some of the people at
IPR, despite never actually having gone, despite working part-time for
almost a year at a letterpress shop in the same building! Though I'm
not sure they'll still be in that building by November, they've been
preparing for a move to downtown brooklyn for some time.

Anyway, pretty exciting stuff.

Dan
http://www.acuterecords.com

p.s. for those in the NYC area (or otherwise interested), I'm
collecting email addresses for yet another mailing list to promote my
DJ activities, as I realize Facebook alone won't do. I used mailchimp
to create a sign-up form at http://eepurl.com/Fjcz and even added a
fun survey you can totally ignore.